Monday, August 2, 2010

Today's pity post

Ok, I have to say it and please don't hate me. I feel sorry for Lindsey Lohan. I don't feel sorry for her going to jail, though. I honestly feel this was the intervention she needed to save her life.
I think we can all agree this girl has a really jacked up family life. Dad has been abusive in the past and is an attention seeking blow-hard. Mom thinks she's 21 and thinks she's famous because her kid is famous. Both parents leeched off this kid since she became an actress and lost all bearing for strong parenthood. Is it any wonder LiLo is as bad off as she is? This girl is a mess!
I hope she finds it within herself to gain some personal strength. She might have been to push her dad away and recognize he is not a good influence, but the same could be said for her mother. I really hope her re-hab helps her. If it doesn't.. well... her parents can go ahead and blame themselves.
I'm rooting for her. I don't necessarily think she's a super actress YET, but that may come with time and maturity.
Come on Lindsey.. love yourself! Take this time to gain some perspective, put some order in your life, and realize you are not just a meal ticket for your family members.

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

I do feel sad for her, and I agree that her parents should bear a good amount of the blame. I hope she gets better and back on top. She used to be such a great little actress.