Friday, August 6, 2010

Break ups and how to make them extra crappy

Break ups. Oooooohhh they suck. I mean just on the merit of breaking apart, they suck.
Then there are those extra special break ups, where one party says something that makes it that...much...worse. Let's back up a little. Over the past week or so I've watched two of my really good friends get their hearts broken. It's extremely hard for me to watch. I have this inner Scary Italian Big Sister that comes out in me and makes me want to take a baseball bat to the bastards who hurt my friends. Those who know me know absolutely if I ever saw these pieces of crap again, know that I would probably have some extremely harsh words for them.

But the reason for this post today is for those extra bad assholes. Last year I went through a really, really bad break up. I'm still suffering from trust issues and emotional detachment from it. But the one thing I can't get out of my head is his crappy email telling me; "Yes, there's someone. She's pregnant and we're engaged. Now delete this email and let the healing begin!" Wow, how f-ing smug you are, Satan! I mean gosh, couldn't you have thought of something less hurtful to say? Like, I don't know.. I think we are better apart and I'm sorry for hurting you? Have a good life? Talk about words that will be burned in my brain forever. Which leads me to the granddaddy of them all. And I know he reads my blog.
"Snitch".... oh yeah. King of the Ass Clowns. For someone as sanctimonious and arrogant, this shouldn't surprise me but I guess I expected more decency. My best friend dated this prick for a good 6 months and broke up with him a couple times due to his constant immature ambivalence. When she did, he would come sucking up to her, emotionally manipulating himself back into her life, and deliberately ignoring why she couldn't be "friends". When she wouldn't budge, he used the L word on her to get her to come back. Yep. The L bomb. Yet he continued his ambivalent behavior. And so he broke up with HER today... by saying he wasn't attracted to her and he likes bigger women. Wow.. let's start with, Hey A-hole! If you weren't that into her why did you keep chasing her? Hmmmmmmm? You obviously liked having sex with her so that excuse is bullshit. As for thinking "your socioeconomic level" makes you better than the rest of us while also claiming you care about her, why would these words EVER occur to you? For someone who allegedly respects my friend, one would think you would have used kinder words to let her down.
Why do people do this? If this was a mutual fight, I could understand the mudslinging, but this came in an email with no provocation. I'm so angry I used this post to sling back. I've never said anything like that except for the hate mail to Satan after he dumped me. And so without further ado, this is my response to Snitch:
Dear Ass Hat,
I know you must think you are far removed from the rest of us peons, but sadly, your behavior let's us all know you never matured past the age of 22. From the beginning you have been nothing but a self-serving, manipulative, arrogant, pretentious prick. My friend is a nice girl. From your own admission she is a great, cool person whom you liked spending time with. You had absolutely no right to say the things you said to her. You need to be by yourself where you cannot inflict your ridiculousness on the rest of us. You didn't deserve my friend, she is too good for you. Might I also suggest I thought she was slumming when she was dating you. I hope you knock up a fat chick and she takes you for everything you have.
Asshole.

3 comments:

Red said...

To be fair the email wasn't out of the blue. I was aware of of his preferences for thicker girls (with big boobs) but I didn't think it was that big of a deal because it certainly didn't stop him from being affectionate or stop him from getting a hard on.

Anonymous said...

First, thank you for your kind words regarding the friends that just went through a break up.
Secondly, to the person who just received this horribly cruel, disgraceful and hurtful email: When people show/tell you who they are, BELIEVE THEM! .
I spent almost two years of my life with a man who constantly bragged about his ability to lie because he grew up in a very abusive home.
What he was saying was: I am a manipulative prick who can lie straight to your face and feel nothing about it.
What I heard was: poor baby, how painful it must have been to grow up in that environment. Let me save you.
In the end, I was so blinded and clouded I could not see two inches in front of me. This man almost DESTROYED me to the core. It has been almost two years and it has taken everything I have in me to rebuild from what he put me through.
Lesson learned: listen to what you are being told, NOT what you want to hear.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot to sign in, the last post was left by me.