Sunday, September 12, 2010

Only a matter of time

Well my last post was a little social experiment in itself. The going theory seems to be I turned it into a chase with LAPD by continually telling him no. For weeks on end. It seems that theory was correct, in that someone who isn't serious will eventually revert back to their original state.
Which is exactly what happened.
As is LAPD's habit, he text messaged me on Saturday. At first things were normal: work, etc. Then came the inevitable, "Hey why don't you come over here and get naked with me." Um, yeah. Apparently he thought I was playing for the past couple months when I said no. The conversation degenerated from there ending with me threatening to call my cousin who is a sergeant on the same type of special unit he's on but at another station. I can't even repeat what he said because it was so disgusting.
So, he eventually acted like we all thought he eventually would. Interestingly, I asked why he even said what he did last week when he clearly didn't feel that way. He said he did feel that way, he was just horny all the time. Well aren't we all? Except the rest of us manage to have the self control of adults, rather than a child. I can just picture the inside of his brain with little pop-up messages: instant gratification! must have woman now! grunt! grunt! Maybe he's schizo and his other personality is a caveman, who knows.
I wouldn't say I necessarily learned something. I think it's odd he keeps hassling me. I mean I keep saying no, yet he continues to try. Hmm. Now that I've thrown the gauntlet down on his career he'd be smart to stay away, but I guess I'll soon see.

1 comment:

BikerPuppy said...

True colors, baby. Can't hide them for too long!